is a computer program for Free
Optimization that helps to design optimal properties and
distribution of (typically composite) material in elastic structures. Current version 3.0.
- Computes optimal material distribution/properties in an
arbitrary two- and
three-dimensional domain under single and multiple load conditions
- Reads NASTRAN and ANSYS finite element mesh files
- Output written to ASCII files; can be easily converted for
any popular FE mesh viewer
- Arising optimization problems solved by a special
implementation of PENNLP
- Available as a binary code for major architectures (MS
Sun Solaris, HP-UX, contact us about others)
- Sample problems solved so far shown here
All rights reserved.